Saturday, July 13, 2013

ICICE 2013 第八界全球華文網路教育研討會講稿

Share my presentation slide from International Conference on International Chinese Education, a big shout out to Dr. Cathy Wei at Pasadena City College and many other who work so hard to make this happen.  I have had a really great experience sharing and exchanging ideas with Chinese instructors, from all over the world.  Another highlight I have to mention here, great food and snacks, great opening, great performance (by native Taiwanese children choir, correct me if I am wrong).

想在這裡和大家分享我在第八界全球華文網路教育研討會講稿的講稿。特別感謝帕薩地娜城市大學的魏教授和其他工作人員,如此努力,才使這次會議特別難忘。也想特別贊美會議的精美早茶餐點,還有臺灣原住民童聲合唱團的表演。請看講稿吧!











1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great presentation Minhua. I'm interested in learning more about this. Hope to see you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete